[exim] add_header acl modifier

Autor: Doug Jolley
A: exim-users
Assumpte: [exim] add_header acl modifier
Hi --

I'm running exim 4.60. I know that the use of 'message' has now been
deprecated. I'm trying to update some of my config files to substitute the
use of 'add_header'. I have used the following acl statement as a test
case:

  accept local_parts  = postmaster
       domains            = +local_domains
       add_header      = X-RCPT-ACL: Postmaster - Test
       endpass
<<<<<

Exim doesn't seem to like it and refuses to start with the following error
message:

Starting exim: 2006-05-25 13:00:22 Exim configuration error in line 360 of
/etc/exim/exim.cf:
error in ACL: unknown ACL condition/modifier in "add_header     =
                                                           [FAILED]
<<<<<

This seems to be so extremely basic that I am sure that I'm missing the very
obvious; but, I don't see it. Can someone please tell me what I'm missing?
Thanks.

      ... doug