Re: [exim] Importing the WishList into Bugzilla (seriously!)

Autor: Magnus Holmgren
A: exim-users
Assumpte: Re: [exim] Importing the WishList into Bugzilla (seriously!)
Thursday 25 May 2006 10:14 John Hall wrote:
> Magnus,
>
> Does your script enter everything as a 'bug'? It might be worth
> creating a new item 'wishlist' so that we can tell the wishlist items
> apart. They can then be migrated to 'bugs' or 'enhancements' over
> time.

The currently available severity levels in Exim's Bugzilla
are "bug", "security", and "wishlist". My intention was (of course) to set
the severity of the imported items to wishlist. It's trivial to set them to a
different severity or to mark them with a keyword to be able to fetch them
easily.

--
Magnus Holmgren        holmgren@???
                       (No Cc of list mail needed, thanks)