Re: [exim] exim4 works but doesn't

Etusivu
Poista viesti
Vastaa
Lähettäjä: Marc Haber
Päiväys:
Vastaanottaja: exim-users
Aihe: Re: [exim] exim4 works but doesn't
On Wed, 24 May 2006 08:35:40 -0600, "Kermit Short" <herald@???>
wrote:
>Hi. This is the qmail-send program at ******.******.com.
>I'm afraid I wasn't able to deliver your message to the following addresses.
>This is a permanent error; I've given up. Sorry it didn't work out.
>
><******@shortesys.net>:
>Sorry, I wasn't able to establish an SMTP connection. (#4.4.1) I'm not going
>to try again; this message has been in the queue too long.

Your host is not reachable from the Internet, most probably due to
your ISP filtering inbound connections to TCP port 25. This is a
common measure on residential IP services to stop people from running
servers on the cheap IP service.

Most probably not an exim issue.

Check with your ISP.

Greetings