Re: [exim] aliases suffix help

Author: Troy Engel
To: exim-users
Subject: Re: [exim] aliases suffix help
Small followup, I ended up creating a new router right below
system_aliases to house these (in reality we needed this functionality
for tracking job postings dynamically), connected to a separate
/etc/aliases.foo file.

In my main /etc/aliases are already some older aliases using '-' chars,
and mixing the local_part_suffix setting with it was causing some wonky
results. Breaking the new router out allowed seperation of church and
state, and everyone is happy.

thx again,
-te

--