Re: [exim] exim4 works but doesn't

Author: Kermit Short
To: exim-users
Subject: Re: [exim] exim4 works but doesn't
Indeed, the error message is not an Exim error message, it's an SMTP error
message. I'll post the bounce message below:

<bounce message>
Hi. This is the qmail-send program at ******.******.com.

<******@shortesys.net>:
Sorry, I wasn't able to establish an SMTP connection. (#4.4.1) I'm not going
to try again; this message has been in the queue too long.