Re: [exim] Problem Of Duplicate Mails In Exim

Author: W B Hacker
To: exim users
Subject: Re: [exim] Problem Of Duplicate Mails In Exim
priyanka shastri wrote:

> Hi to all,
>
> i am facing a problem of duplicate mails. In antivirus.exim i have set
> incoming & outgoing mails of some users (say ABC & DEF) copied to another
> user (say XYZ).
> Earlier, it was working fine means all the incoming mails and outgoing mails
> of user ABC & DEF also forwarded to xyz. After some time i have made the
> same forwarding also tp user PQR. Means now apart from user XYZ, PQR is also
> getting all the incoming & outgoing mails of user ABC & DEF. But since then
> i am facing problem of DUPLICATE Mails To PQR.
>
> PQR is getting 2-3 duplicate mails of all the incoming & outgoing mails of
> user ABC & DEF.
>
> what should i do in this case?
> Please suggest something on this with proper syntax, as i am NEW to EXIM.
>
> ThankU
>
> KeenLearner

Well, you can't be TOO 'new', as you have invented a file I've
never heard of.

What, pray tell, is 'antivirus.exim', what does a sample entry
format resemble, and where did it come from?

Or is this (yet another) Debian-unique thingie?

If so, there are Debian+Exim experts just two doors down the
hall who are helpful folk - or so I hear ;-)

Bill