Re: [exim] Basic Setup Assistance

Author: Mark Menzies
Subject: Re: [exim] Basic Setup Assistance
Thanks all.

I think I have the issues resolved over the location of the mail box and
use of pine.

I have added a set of Ip addresses into the relay_from_hosts section but
I am not sure if this has successfully stopped any other hosts sending
mail through me. They all can connect and start the process for sending
mail but I am unsure if they are just being allowed to go through the
motions and the actual sending of mail is blocked.

I am using a command line to access and send emails at present with the
my firewall *should* be blocking port 25 into my server from all IPs
less for my own subnet and work subnet.

Any advice would be appreciated

Ta