[exim] Feature request - getting a result from redirect rout…

Author: Stanislaw Halik
To: exim-users
Subject: [exim] Feature request - getting a result from redirect routers in an ACL
Hello,

While preparing my exim setup for a hosting service, I was thinking
about a certain feature, which IMHO would turn out to be quite useful.

During ACLs, sometimes it is required to get a final recipient's address
(in my setup, expand an alias and read the antispam settings of the
expanded address).

As a workaround, I've been expanding the address in a similar way as in
the redirect routers, but in an ACL. However, this opens a way to a lot
of logic errors and IMHO would've been a lot more robust if expanded
recipient's name would be available in the ACL.

-- sh