Re: [exim] How to verify and authenticate only for outgoing …

Página Inicial
Autor: Theo de Morée
Para: exim-users
Assunto: Re: [exim] How to verify and authenticate only for outgoing mail
Hi,

My mail ACL is as follows:
acl_check_mail:
  require verify = sender
  drop condition = ${if eq{$sender_address_data}{$authenticated_id} {no}
{yes} }
       message = Please authenticate first to use this mail address
  accept authenticated = *
  drop message = Please authenticate first

It goes out on that last drop. I currently don't do any real recipient
checking, so if you could give me a hint for that as well it would be great.
Basically the server needs to act like this:

- Outgoing mail: User needs to authenticate and use one of his own mail
addresses (works now)
- Incoming mail: No authentication of course, recipient(s) should be valid
mail addresses on of the the server domains. If someone tries and send a
mail to an unknown mail address the server should reply saying that it
doesn't exist.

Exim uses virtual domain files right now in where it specifies what mail
address belongs to what local user account.

Thanks,
Theo