[exim] greylistd problems

Etusivu
Poista viesti
Vastaa
Lähettäjä: Doug Jolley
Päiväys:
Vastaanottaja: exim-users
Aihe: [exim] greylistd problems
Hi --

I hope that it's not inappropriate to post here concerning a problem with
greylistd.

I have greylistd installed and the daemon is runnning. I seem to be able to
use greylist to interact with the data just fine. However, my assessment of
the problem is that I don't seem to be getting the right response from
greylistd in my acl statement.

Here is the output of 'greylist list --grey':

Greylist data:
==============
  Last Seen            Count  Data
  2006-05-20 15:37:46      1  70.85.30.1 julie@???
doug@???

If I test using 'exim -bhc 70.85.30.1' and say:

ehlo jolleybooker.com
mail from: julie@???
rcpt to: doug@???

The relevant part of what I see is:

$local_part@$domain
>>>                  = 70.85.30.1 julie@??? doug@???
>>> check set acl_m9 =

${readsocket{/var/run/greylistd/socket}{$acl_m9}{5s}{}{}}
>>>                  =
>>> check condition = ${if eq {$acl_m9}{grey}{true}{false}}
>>>                 = false
>>> defer: condition test failed

Although I have tried other possibilities that I have found in the
documentation with the same result, here is what I currently have in my ACL:

defer
  domains     = +local_domains
  message     = $sender_host_address is not yet authorized to deliver mail \
                from <$sender_address> to <$local_part@$domain>. \
                Please try later.
  log_message = greylisted.
  !senders    = :
  set acl_m9  = $sender_host_address $sender_address $local_part@$domain
  set acl_m9  = ${readsocket{/var/run/greylistd/socket}{$acl_m9}{5s}{}{}}
  condition   = ${if eq {$acl_m9}{grey}{true}{false}}

Can someone offer a suggestion as to how I might proceed to solve this
problem? Thanks for any input.

       ... doug