Re: [exim] Advice needed on Bounce messages and backup MX

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Per Dalgas Jakobsen
A: Andreas Metzler
Cc: exim-users
Asunto: Re: [exim] Advice needed on Bounce messages and backup MX
> [...]
>> Idea for a solution:
>> Let my server accept any mail from backup-MX, still scanning for spam,
>> but instead of rejecting mail, then just pipe /dev/null.
>
>    discard
>         hosts = +nodenybutdiscard
>         message = Discarding: Classified as spam (score $spam_score)
>         condition = ${if <{$message_size}{120k}{1}{0}}
>         spam = nobody
>         # spamscore >> 10
>         condition = ${if >{$spam_score_int}{150}{1}{0}}
>    deny message = Classified as spam (score $spam_score)
>         condition = ${if <{$message_size}{120k}{1}{0}}
>         spam = nobody
>         # spamscore >> 10
>         condition = ${if >{$spam_score_int}{150}{1}{0}}

Thanks, will try to find the right place to put these (I am
mail-administrator-newbee).

> [...]
>
> You really really really should make the respective backup-mx at least
> reject invalid local parts.

What would be the simplest solution here?
I have considered to send a list of valid mailboxes to backup-MX and let
it do a simple lookup on rcpt, but since this ought to be a common
problem, I'ld bet that someone has come up with something simple and
genius ;-)

~Per