Re: [exim] Advice needed on Bounce messages and backup MX

Página Inicial
Autor: Andreas Metzler
Para: exim-users
Assunto: Re: [exim] Advice needed on Bounce messages and backup MX
Per Dalgas Jakobsen <pdj@???> wrote:
[...]
> Setup:
> Two servers on seperate domains acting as primary MX as well as backup
> MX for each other. (Friends server and my server).

> Problem:
> My server is rejecting mails detected as spam (sa-exim). When spam is
> delivered through backup-MX, that backup-MX is generating bounce
> messages, due to rejected delivery on my server :-(

> Idea for a solution:
> Let my server accept any mail from backup-MX, still scanning for spam,
> but instead of rejecting mail, then just pipe /dev/null.

   discard
        hosts = +nodenybutdiscard
        message = Discarding: Classified as spam (score $spam_score)
        condition = ${if <{$message_size}{120k}{1}{0}}
        spam = nobody
        # spamscore >> 10
        condition = ${if >{$spam_score_int}{150}{1}{0}}
   deny message = Classified as spam (score $spam_score)
        condition = ${if <{$message_size}{120k}{1}{0}}
        spam = nobody
        # spamscore >> 10
        condition = ${if >{$spam_score_int}{150}{1}{0}}

> I see two places to patch:
> 1) Exim-caused rejections, like unknown recepient. Should only reject if
> sending host is not the backup MX, otherwise just accept (but same
> internal behaviour).

[...]

You really really really should make the respective backup-mx at least
reject invalid local parts.

cu andreas
--
The 'Galactic Cleaning' policy undertaken by Emperor Zhark is a personal
vision of the emperor's, and its inclusion in this work does not constitute