[exim] help to rescue undelivered mails

Author: BitClash*
To: exim-users
Subject: [exim] help to rescue undelivered mails
Hi all!
This was my first time in trying to configure fetchmail+procmail+exim4+mutt
on my pc and I've made some mistakes...
I misconfigured fetchmail and I've empty my remote mailbox (by POP3
protocol) but messaged was not delivered to my local user because I
write "here unibo" and "here gmail" instead of "here kerush" where
kerush is the local user...
So now I have both mailboxes (unibo and gmail) empty but all those
mails are in /var/spool/exim4/input but they appears like attachments
(filename ending with D) to a notification (filename enfing with H) in
the form:

162P Received: from Debian-exim by localhost.localdomain with local (Exim 4.62)
        id 1Ffzsr-00023S-E6
        for cyrus@???; Tue, 16 May 2006 15:46:45 +0200
037  X-Failed-Recipients: unibo@localhost
029  Auto-Submitted: auto-replied
065F From: Mail Delivery System <Mailer-Daemon@???>
032T To: cyrus@???
059  Subject: Mail delivery failed: returning message to sender
054I Message-Id: <E1Ffzsr-00023S-E6@???>
038  Date: Tue, 16 May 2006 15:46:45 +0200

How can I rescue all those messages?
I hope there's a solution!!

Thanks to all