Re: [exim] Integrating URI Blacklists into Exim

Página Principal
Apagar esta mensagem
Responder a esta mensagem
Autor: Jakob Hirsch
Para: Dave Lugo
CC: exim-users
Assunto: Re: [exim] Integrating URI Blacklists into Exim
Dave Lugo wrote:

>> line in the headers or you'll get two copies of your emails that people
>> reply to.
> This is an argument I've seen come up time and time again
> on more than one mailing list. Sorry, I won't take the bait ;)

It's a valid argument. And it's not that hard to do with Exim (topic!)
itself. This is what I use:

system filter:

if first_delivery then
[...]

  if ${domain:$sender_address} is "plonk.de"
     and $h_Reply-To is ""
     and foranyaddress $recipients
       ("${lookup {$thisaddress} lsearch {/etc/exim/replytolist}{true}}"
is "true")
  then
    headers add "Reply-To: $thisaddress"
    headers add "Mail-Followup-To: $thisaddress"
    headers add "Mail-Reply-To: $sender_address"
  endif
endif

/etc/exim/replytolist:

exim-users@???