Re: [exim] deleting unread messages

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: H. Wilmer
A: David Woodhouse
Cc: Leonardo Boselli, exim-users
Asunto: Re: [exim] deleting unread messages
David Woodhouse wrote:
> On Wed, 2006-05-17 at 17:48 +0200, H. Wilmer wrote:
>
>>Loosing mail (without notice) is totally unacceptable except for very
>>special cases (like malware) for which no other solution is
>>available.
>

> Not even for malware. You make sure you _reject_ malware at SMTP time,
> so if you _do_ get false positives, the sender gets a bounce.

hm

Oh. Ah ... Hmmmm

Can I deny (rather than discard) in alc_check_data? I thought since I
already got the message (in that the data has been transfered), I can't.

`acl_smtp_data'          Use: _main_     Type:           Default: _unset_
                                          _string_*__

    This option defines the ACL that is run after an SMTP DATA command
has been processed and the message itself has been received, but before
the final acknowledgement is sent. See chapter *Note Access control
lists:: for further details.

Hm, I guess I can deny. I'll change the config.

Good to know, thanks!

GH