Re: [exim] SSL/TLS connections not possible (Urgent)

Startseite
Nachricht löschen
Nachricht beantworten
Autor: Magnus Holmgren
To: exim-users
Betreff: Re: [exim] SSL/TLS connections not possible (Urgent)
Wednesday 17 May 2006 14:52 skrev Steven Wayne:
> On Wed, May 17, 2006 at 02:11:08PM +0200, Marc Haber wrote:
> > Why have you built a local version of the MTA that comes with your
> > distribution, by default?
>
> Possibly because a default exim.conf is a lot easier to understand than
> the exim4.conf, Particularly if you've bought the Exim 4 book.

You don't have to understand or use the Debian particulars. I think you are
referring to conf.d, exim4.conf.template, and update-exim4.conf.conf.
exim4.conf is what you call the plain old configuration file, and the default
configuration file from the upstream source can be found
as /usr/share/doc/exim4-base/examples/example.conf.gz on a Debian system.

--
Magnus Holmgren
holmgren@???