Re: [exim] SSL/TLS connections not possible (Urgent)

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Yves Goergen
A: exim-users
Cc: Nigel Metheringham, Sherzod Ruzmetov
Asunto: Re: [exim] SSL/TLS connections not possible (Urgent)
On 17.05.2006 15:32 (+0100), Philip Hazel wrote:
> I had this problem last week. You need to upgrade your kernel to include
> the necessary support. For Linux 2.6.16 there are two different things
> in "make menuconfig" that I had to turn on. I think the relevant .config
> entries are these:
>
> CONFIG_NETFILTER=y
> CONFIG_NETFILTER_XTABLES=m
> CONFIG_IP_NF_FILTER=m

Running kernel 2.6.16.something current. I found those options, they
must have been added since 2.6.15. But the firewall is not my primary
concern right now. Can configure that later. Thanks for the hint anyway.

--
Yves Goergen "LonelyPixel" <nospam.list@???>
http://beta.unclassified.de – My web laboratory.