Re: [exim] SSL/TLS connections not possible (Urgent)

Startseite
Nachricht löschen
Nachricht beantworten
Autor: Philip Hazel
To: Yves Goergen
CC: exim-users, Nigel Metheringham, Sherzod Ruzmetov
Betreff: Re: [exim] SSL/TLS connections not possible (Urgent)
On Wed, 17 May 2006, Yves Goergen wrote:

> On 17.05.2006 13:51 (+0100), Nigel Metheringham wrote:
> > As root, try
> >    /sbin/iptables -n -L

> Says:
> > iptables v1.2.11: can't initialize iptables table `filter': iptables who? (do you need to insmod?)
> > Perhaps iptables or your kernel needs to be upgraded.
>
> Looks like disaabled.

I had this problem last week. You need to upgrade your kernel to include
the necessary support. For Linux 2.6.16 there are two different things
in "make menuconfig" that I had to turn on. I think the relevant .config
entries are these:

CONFIG_NETFILTER=y
CONFIG_NETFILTER_XTABLES=m
CONFIG_IP_NF_FILTER=m