Re: [exim] SSL/TLS connections not possible (Urgent)

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Yves Goergen
A: exim-users
Asunto: Re: [exim] SSL/TLS connections not possible (Urgent)
On 17.05.2006 14:52 (+0100), Steven Wayne wrote:
> On Wed, May 17, 2006 at 02:11:08PM +0200, Marc Haber wrote:
>> Why have you built a local version of the MTA that comes with your
>> distribution, by default?
>
> Possibly because a default exim.conf is a lot easier to understand than
> the exim4.conf, Particularly if you've bought the Exim 4 book.

Yes, that's a point, too. When designing the new server from the ground
up, I considered using Debian's packages for it all, but for various
reasons, one of them being that quite complex config file distribution,
I went back to my old style compiling it from the official sources with
my custom configuration. I have my configure commands ready so when an
update comes out, it's merely a few shell commands and the new version
is installed.

--
Yves Goergen "LonelyPixel" <nospam.list@???>
http://beta.unclassified.de – My web laboratory.