[exim] The demine ACL rule

Páxina inicial
Borrar esta mensaxe
Responder a esta mensaxe
Autor: Dermot Paikkos
Para: exim-users
Asunto: [exim] The demine ACL rule
Hi,

Exim 4.5 (Debian) with SA-Exim.

I have the following test in my conf/acl file

# Reject messages that have serious MIME errors.
# This calls the demime condition again, but it
# will return cached results.
deny message = Serious MIME defect detected ($demime_reason)
demime = *
condition = ${if >{$demime_errorlevel}{2}{1}{0}}

I am by no means an expert but I strongly suspect all mail is being
demimed.

I would like to modify my config so that only incoming mail is
scanned. I think I need to use a +relay_from_hosts rule.

Does it look like all mail is scanned. Is it possible to make this
conditional on to a subnet? Can anyone give me some pointers on how I
can skip scanning of local mail?

Thanx.
Dp.