[exim] Filtering spam bounces

Author: Alastair Campbell
To: exim-users
Subject: [exim] Filtering spam bounces
Hi,

If I'm asking the wrong question in the wrong place, please do point me
somewhere else - I'm new here.

The problem:
I am receiving a lot of bounces from someone using my domain as the
reply to address. Not thousands a day (like 4 days last year), but
roughly 30 a day for about a month now, all to random strings of letters
@alastc.com. (e.g. wfhwdb@???.), from different IP addresses
around the world.

The solution concept:
I would like to have a rule somewhere that says "If email subject
matches ('failure notice' | 'Undelivered' | 'Returned mail') and is not
addressed to a specific (known) email address, dump it."

The question:
My setup is exim with spamassassin (and clamav) on top of Debian (root
access), but where abouts would I specify something like that?

There are three other notable factors:

1. I don't want to dump the catch-all email, I quite often use things
like 'amazon@...' so I know if my address gets passed on.

2. I don't want spamassassin to learn from the bounces, as I don't want
to miss legitimate bounces.

3. I'm not a sys admin, by any stretch of the imagination. Debian makes
it pretty easy to set up and maintain the email system, but I won't be
re-compiling anything ;)

Thanks in advance for any pointers,

-Alastair