[exim] When does message processing ends

Author: Peter Velan
To: exim-users
Subject: [exim] When does message processing ends
Hello,

I have the following scenario:

After beeing succesfully detected as "special messages" (by means of
ACL), thes mails are routed by the first router in my router chain:

rr_t4avis:
    driver = accept
    transport = tt_t4avis
    domains = +local_domains
    condition = ${if match {$h_X-ACL-special:} {process by t4} }
    no_more

.. and associated transport 'tt_t4avis':

tt_t4avis:
        driver = pipe
        command = /bin/mexplode -log=yes - -
        envelope_to_add
        delivery_date_add
        user = t4process
        group = admin

I don't need any further processing of these special messages (these are
"nonhuman" emails generated by an automatic system) everything runs as
desired.

But one little thing amazes me:

The msglog of a "normal" mail (here from exim mailing list):

> 2006-05-12 14:53:52 +0200 Received from exim-users-bounces+pv0001=dynapic.net@??? H=sesame...
> 2006-05-12 14:53:52 +0200 .../dynapic.net/pv0001/Maildir <pv0001@???>: tt_vdev transport succeeded
> 2006-05-12 14:53:52 +0200 <pv0001@???>: children all complete

... and from my robot:

> 2006-05-12 14:40:16 +0200 Received from <autot4@ipnumber> H=1.2.3.4
> 2006-05-12 14:40:16 +0200 <autot4@ipnumber>: tt_t4avis transport succeeded

There's nothing unusual in my logs. Now my question:

Is it ok, that there's no "closing" line:

> 2006-05-12 14:40:16 +0200 <autot4@ipnumber>: children all complete

Peter