Re: [exim] A catch all non existent adresses config

Author: John Burnham
To: oleg@nor.md
CC: exim-users
Subject: Re: [exim] A catch all non existent adresses config
On 12/05/06, oleg@??? <oleg@???> wrote:

> Yes it is a typo..it stays on a separate line..I just tested again and all
> the emails even if the address exists goes to catch_all account..it seems
> like NO_MORE oprion is not working:
> ./bin/exim -d -bt manager@??? (manager exists!)
>
> --------> mysql_users_aliases router <--------
> mysql_users_aliases router skipped: previously routed manager@???
> --------> mysql_anyone router <--------
> local_part=manager domain=euro.md
>
> -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
> it is just a bit of the output, you see it runs 2 times through the
> routers, second time it enters the mysql_anyone...What should i do???

So, the mail goes through the routers once - it gets a new address to try
and so starts again, this time potentially ignoring the router it used
previously (spec 22.5 says:
"a router is automatically skipped if any ancestor of the address that is
being processed is the same as the current address and was processed by the
current router") which would cause it to fall through to the mysql_anyone
router. Does that explain what you're seeing and does it help you work out
what you might need to do ?
John