Re: [exim] A catch all non existent adresses config

Página Inicial
Autor: oleg
Para: exim-users
Assunto: Re: [exim] A catch all non existent adresses config
Well John, i tried it already, something like that:
mysql_users_aliases:
  driver = redirect
  file_transport = address_file
  pipe_transport = address_pipe
  data = ${lookup mysql{ SELECT id FROM users \
          WHERE id='${quote_mysql:${local_part}@${domain}}' }} \n \
          ${lookup mysql{SELECT sendto FROM aliases \
          WHERE (username='$local_part' AND domainname='$domain')}}
no_more

mysql_anyone:
driver = redirect
file_transport = address_file
pipe_transport = address_pipe
data = ${lookup mysql{SELECT sendto FROM aliases \
WHERE (username='*' AND domainname='$domain')}}
But any email goes to *@domain if it has such an entry in mysql aliases.
I wonder if you can provide your routers so i can quickly solve this
problem.. Thank you!!