Re: [exim] anyone else getting sender verify failures with @…

Startseite
Nachricht löschen
Nachricht beantworten
Autor: Marc Perkel
To: exim-users
CC: Chad Leigh
Betreff: Re: [exim] anyone else getting sender verify failures with @gmail addresses in the last 24-36 hours?

Tony Finch wrote:
> On Thu, 11 May 2006, Chad Leigh -- Shire.Net LLC wrote:
>
>> Anyone else seeing something similar?
>
> Yes, we have seen this. GMail appears to be rejecting early in the
> connection (before RCPT) but I have not yet investigated the details.
> (I am in Africa at the moment so trawling logs is a bit painful.)
>
> Tony.

For what it's worth I always make sure the sender verification rejects
at the recipient.

deny    message = REJECTED - Sender Verify Failed - The email server for
the domain [$sender_address_domain] tells junkemailfilter.com that the
sender's email address [$sender_address] is not a valid.
$sender_verify_failure
        log_message = REJECTED - Sender Verify Failed - The email server
for the domain [$sender_address_domain] tells junkemailfilter.com that
the sender's email address [$sender_address] is not a valid.
$sender_verify_failure
    !verify =
header_sender/callout=2m,defer_ok,mailfrom=sender-verify@???
    condition = ${if eq{recipient}{$sender_verify_failure}}
        condition =
${lookup{$sender_address_domain}wildlsearch{/etc/exim/acllists/noverify.txt}{no}{yes}}
        condition =
${lookup{$sender_host_address}wildlsearch{/etc/exim/acllists/noverify.txt}{no}{yes}}