Re: [exim] exim 4.61 + spamassassin 3.1.1 spamd not writing …

Author: Andreas Metzler
To: exim-users
Subject: Re: [exim] exim 4.61 + spamassassin 3.1.1 spamd not writing headers
Rob Lingelbach <rob@???> wrote:
> Spamd from spamassassin 3.1.1 doesn't write headers for exim to
> parse. Spamd debug shows it
> processes messages on port 783 and scores them. Running
> "spamassassin -t <spam_msg.txt>spam.out"
> writes headers fine. Where might I be going wrong? thanks in advance.

spamassassin is invoked on a *temporary* copy of the meassage if it
is invoked in the ACL using the spam=... condition. Anyn changes it
makes to the message are discarded, exim keeps only these things:

- marked as spam or not (usable as truth-value of the spam=...
condition)
- filling a couple of expansion variables with content ($spam*).

cu andrea
--
The 'Galactic Cleaning' policy undertaken by Emperor Zhark is a personal
vision of the emperor's, and its inclusion in this work does not constitute