Re: [exim] Spamalerts sent o an specific email address

Author: Magnus Holmgren
To: exim-users
Subject: Re: [exim] Spamalerts sent o an specific email address
Monday 08 May 2006 13:53 skrev Alexandru GHERMAN:
> Hello,
>
> I use an Exim/Spam Assassin /Clamd configuration. So the Exim passes the
> mail to the spamd daemon which is listening on localhost on a port.
> spamd_address = 127.0.0.1 783
> Please can anyone tell me Which configuration need to be made in order to
> forward a spam email to a certain email address in order to analyse it if
> it's spam indeed.
>
> I know that on another configuration with
> Postfix/Amavis/SpamAssassin/Clamav I use $spamadmin (in amavis.conf file)
> value to do this.

I don't know what $spamadmin does, but I'll repeat my suggestion here in more
explicit terms.

Add a router before the local routers, or before all routers if you run SA
also on outgoing mail:

spamadmin:
driver = redirect
data = spamadmin@???
condition = ${if def:h_X-Spam-Flag:}
# or, as Tony suggested, but that spreads the policy away from the ACLs:
#condition = ${if >{$spam_score_int}{50} }
# or, for more elaborate rules for when to forward the spam:
#condition = $acl_m6
# (and use "set acl_m6 = yes" in an ACL.)
unseen
# (If you still want the message to be passed to the original recipients
# as well, otherwise remove "unseen".)

--
Magnus Holmgren
holmgren@???