Re: [exim] CSA - Do I want it?

Página Inicial
Autor: David Woodhouse
Para: Marc Perkel
CC: exim-users
Assunto: Re: [exim] CSA - Do I want it?
On Sun, 2006-05-07 at 05:11 -0700, Marc Perkel wrote:

> > It doesn't break forwarding.
> >
> Just for grins could you or someone post some sample CSA code. Maybe
> add it to the Wiki?

Nah. RTFM -- you don't wamt my version, which predates Tony's proper
implementation -- I did it all manually.

http://david.woodhou.se/eximconf/include/acl-helo-csv

It sets $acl_c0 which is then used directly for rejection in acl-helo
(in the same directory) and to trigger greylisting in acl-content.

> So the idea is that by publishing CSA information I'm telling the
> world what servers are allowed to say helo using my domain?

Yes. For any given hostname in your domain. Giving a blanket 'no' for
the domain name alone is quite useful too.

http://mipassoc.org/csv/csa-finch.html

--
dwmw2