Re: [exim] Capturing the 550 reject message? - Possible Exim…

Autor: Marc Perkel
A: exim-users
Assumptes vells: Re: [exim] Capturing the 550 reject message?
Assumpte: Re: [exim] Capturing the 550 reject message? - Possible Exim bug?

Stephen Gran wrote:
> On Sat, May 06, 2006 at 06:50:38AM -0700, Marc Perkel said:
>
>> If I user sender/recipient verification is there any way to cpture the
>> actual 550 reject response in a variable that I can test/log/or return
>> to the sender?
>>

> Yes.
> http://exim.org/exim-html-4.61/doc/html/spec_html/ch11.html#SECTexpvar

Thanks - I tried that and it only returns "Previous (cache) callout
verification vailure" and that's for every call even if I delete the
cache files and restart Exim. Is there a bug here?