Re: [exim] Unrouteable address ERROR]

Author: oleg
To: exim-users
Subject: Re: [exim] Unrouteable address ERROR]
Well Magnus, i wish i can test all by myself, but it is a working server,
and my users will kill me, if i startt testing. I just tried to make union
queries in mysql and it didnt work, i guess some syntax errors ..How do a
join 2 lookups with exim not with mysql, i tried as from an example,
joining by "/"

data = ${lookup mysql{SELECT sendto FROM aliases \
          WHERE (username='$local_part' AND domainname='$domain') \
          OR (username='*' AND domainname='$domain')}}/
        ${lookup mysql{ SELECT id FROM users \
         WHERE id='${quote_mysql:${local_part}@${domain}}' }}

but it gives an error( option setting expected). Searched in exim manual
dindn't find a single hint.

Thank you!
Oleg R.