Re: [exim] Problems delivering to mac.com?

Autor: Stephen Gran
A: exim-users
Assumpte: Re: [exim] Problems delivering to mac.com?
On Thu, May 04, 2006 at 06:46:18AM -0400, Marc Sherman said:
> Is anyone else having persistent problems delivering to mac.com?

Yes, and att.net and worldnet.att.net as well. It looks like all of
them have servers that are chronically overwhelmed, as far as I can
tell. I have decided to just live with it and ignore it.

Take care,
|  Stephen Gran                  | I look at life as being cruise director |
|  steve@???             | on the Titanic.  I may not get there,   |
|  http://www.lobefin.net/~steve | but I'm going first class.   -- Art     |
|                                | Buchwald                                |