[exim] Unusual mail traffic

Author: Mar Matthias Darin
To: exim-users
Subject: [exim] Unusual mail traffic
Hello,

My system was hit with a rather large spam attack a few days ago (4000+ in a
single hour) and the trend seems to be continueing. Nothing broke or such.
I would like to know if any major issues developed with exim in the last few
days that might explain the unusually high level of spam and virus infected
mail.

Thank you in advance.
##> http://tanaya.net/vmw/
In Memory of Staff Sergeant Kendell Dwayne Cutbirth

Let us not forget Staff Sergeant Kendell Dwayne Cutbirth, casualty of
the Vietnam War. As a member of the Marine Corps, SSG Cutbirth served
our country until February 25th, 1967 in Quang Tri, South Vietnam. He
was 23 years old and was married. Kendell died from an undetermined
explosion. His body was recovered. Kendell was born on April 29th,
1943 in Midland, Texas.

SSG Cutbirth is on panel 15E, line 089 of the Vietnam Memorial Wall in
Washington D.C. He served our country for 6 years.