Re: [exim] Enough with the meta thread, was Re: Why is this …

Autor: John Burnham
A: exim-users
Assumpte: Re: [exim] Enough with the meta thread, was Re: Why is this list so abusive?
On 25/04/06, Ian Eiloart <iane@???> wrote:

> Done. I won't say where, cos the last person who did that quickly had his
> work undone!

Well, other than the fact that all you need to do is click on the 'recent
changes' link. I don't entirely agree with everything you've put - but it's
a pretty good start and I doubt any changes I'd make would be any
improvement. Oh, and you missed out the bit about growing thicker skin :)