Re: [exim] ACL Confusion - why doesn't this work?

Autor: Peter Bowyer
A: exim users
Assumpte: Re: [exim] ACL Confusion - why doesn't this work?
On 25/04/06, Marc Perkel <marc@???> wrote:

> Dave Lugo wrote:
> > On Mon, 24 Apr 2006, Marc Perkel wrote:
> >
> >> Seems like this should work. Can't figure out why it doesn't
> >>
> >> warn    message = X-Blackhole: Yes
> >>     log_message = REJECTED - Subject in personal block list - $h_X-Recipient
> >>         condition = ${if
> >> exists{/etc/exim/control/domains/${domain:$h_X-Recipient:}/users/${local_part:$h_X-Recipient:}/subjectblock.txt}\
> >> {${lookup{$h_Subject:}wildlsearch{/etc/exim/control/domains/${domain:$h_X-Recipient:}/users/${local_part:$h_X-Recipient:}/subjectblock.txt}{yes}{no}}}\
> >>     {no}}

> >> The file subjectblock.txt has one line in it:
> >>
> >> test
> >>
> >> And the subject is "test" which should match. But I'm going brain dead
> >> trying to figure it out.
> >>
> >> Thanks in advance.
> >>

> > Are you doing it in the data acl? (you won't see the headers before
> > getting that far). And - since you have can multiple rcpts, and the
> > data acl normally runs once per message, you may not be getting the
> > stuff out of $h_X-Recipient that you think you are (I'd have to look
> > at spec.txt, dunno offhand)
> >

> Yes - I am doing it in the data acl. So recipient isn't available there?

No.

You can either process $recipients or cause there to be only one
recipient or class of recipients per message using the well-documented
and regularly-discussed technique found towards the end of

http://www.exim.org/eximwiki/ExiscanExamples

--
Peter Bowyer
Email: peter@???