Re: [exim] Why is this list so abusive?

Author: Jim Pazarena
To: exim-users
Subject: Re: [exim] Why is this list so abusive?
I have been guilty on several occasions of asking the most dumbest
of questions. Most questions I have attempted very carefully to
research, but couldn't seem to find the answer in the manual OR book.

My most recent was about compile errors on FreeBSD, and after it was
pointed out to me the extremely LONG thread about the specific issue,
and AFTER I crawled out from my embarrassed posture, I realized that
I did not research the problem very well at all. But that isn't to
say that I *didn't* at ALL. Because I did. I used the wrong keywords
to search for, and was stumped.

I'm posting now because over the course of my many dumb questions,
I have tried to be extremely careful (to try to avoid RTFM), but
I STILL post (what seems to be) poorly researched questions. When I
do, however, I greatly appreciate the handholding by some (and I
duck at the RTM responses). I appreciate this list; but it can be
intimidating IMO.
Jim