Re: [exim] Why is this list so abusive?

Author: Dave Lugo
To: exim-users
Subject: Re: [exim] Why is this list so abusive?
On Sat, 22 Apr 2006, Marc Perkel wrote:

> Tom Kistner wrote:
> > And you expect these losers to do your job - for free. Which is why I
> > (and I hope many others) will stop reacting to your postings (including
> > those who tell you to RTFM).
> >

> Well - they do. And one of the reason they do I assume is that whenever

I notice you don't disagree with the term 'losers'. I wonder why.

> I come up with a great trick to block spam I share it with everyone. And
> I've done a fair amount of work helping to organize the Wiki. I have one

Yes, you've done a fair amount of work.

And you've had a lot of other folks do work for you, and really
don't seem to have any appreciation for that.

> of the most advanced spam filter services on the planet and a lot of

O RLY? I don't think that's all you have.

> people here are interested in how I do that.

I do appreciate that you do give back, but honestly Marc,
(and I don't say this to be mean), I seem to get the impression
you feel entitled to people on this list helping you with
your problems. Perhaps that impression you give is why folks
get a bit upset?

Dave Lugo   dlugo@???    LC Unit #260   TINLC