Re: [exim] relaying through different ip of the server

Autor: Dave Lugo
A: exim-users
Assumpte: Re: [exim] relaying through different ip of the server
On Thu, 20 Apr 2006, Raj Gautam wrote:

> Date: Thu, 20 Apr 2006 22:01:12 +0000
> From: Raj Gautam <raj@???>
> To: exim-users@???
> Subject: [exim] relaying through different ip of the server
>
> Hello Guys,
> I am trying to relay email through different ip address bound to the
> server, not only through its base (primary address).
>
> ROUTER
> lookuphost_domain_a:
>  driver = dnslookup
> condition = "${if or{ \
>               {eq{$sender_address_domain}{test1.com}} \
>               {eq{$sender_address_domain}{test2.com}} \
>               }\
>               {1}{0}}"

  condition =  ${if {${lookup{$sender_address_domain}lsearch\
                        {/directory/eximiplist}}}

> domains = ! +local_domains
> ignore_target_hosts = 0.0.0.0 : 127.0.0.0/8
> transport = remote_smtp_domain_a
>
> TRANSPORT:
> remote_smtp_domain_a:
> driver = smtp
> interface =192.168.90.214

    interface = ${lookup{$sender_address_domain}lsearch{/directory/eximiplist}}

> helo_data = "I_am_from_test.com"
>
> But doing this is OK for test1.com and test2.com only to use
> 192.168.90.214 ip.
> I want to have a file (~/etc/eximiplist) with the mapping
>
> virtual_domain_name:ip_address
>
> How can I modify the above router and transport to lsearch this file
> /etc/eximiplist and relay mail through its respective ip address?
>
> Any help is appreciated.

the above _might_ work, but I probably either am missing or
have too many braces somewhere, or I'm way off in some other
fashion. Either way, hopefully it will get you started, or
someone else can fix my scrape/paste/adapt/edit from my own
working config.

note: the file I use in conjunction with the above is tab-delimited,
and I don't know if a : delimited version would work. YMWV ;)

Dave Lugo   dlugo@???    LC Unit #260   TINLC