Re: [exim] Tools for SQL export to CDB

Author: David Saez Padros
To: W B Hacker
CC: exim users
Subject: Re: [exim] Tools for SQL export to CDB
Hi !!

If you have PHP installed with support for al db types you use you could
use it's CLI mode version to make a script to do that.

--
Salu-2 y hasta pronto ...

The Majority is never right unless it includes me.

    On-Line Services 2000 S.L.       e-mail  david@???
    Pintor Vayreda 1                 telf    +34 902 50 29 75
    08184 Palau-Solita i Plegamans   movil   +34 670 35 27 53