Re: [exim] message-size condition doesn't work

Author: Peter Bowyer
To: exim users
Subject: Re: [exim] message-size condition doesn't work
On 16/04/06, Marten Lehmann <lehmann@???> wrote:
> Hello,
>
> at
> http://www.exim.org/exim-html-4.60/doc/html/spec.html/ch40.html#SECTscanspamass
> there is the following condition:
>
> deny message = This message was classified as SPAM
>      condition = ${if < {$message_size}{10K}}
>      spam = nobody

> I'm using this, but I noticed, that exim passes even messages with >
> 300KB and > 1MB to the spamfilter. Why doesn't it work as expected?

Do a debug session and inspect what it tells you about evaluating the condition.

> My configure-file looks almost like the default in this area.

In which case, does it have another 'spam=' clause later on, which
isn't protected by the same 'condition'? The one you've quoted is
probably working fine, but the next one also needs changing.

Peter

--
Peter Bowyer
Email: peter@???