Re: [exim] SPAM testing

Autor: Paul Johnson
A: exim-users
Assumpte: Re: [exim] SPAM testing
On Thursday 13 April 2006 09:47, xyon wrote:

> The only thing he'd really like to test thoroughly is the anti-spam
> capabilities. What I'm wondering is: are there services out there to test
> against spam, or would setting up a dummy email address and registering
> for online prescription/etc be the "best" method to test spam rejection?

Best method to test spam rejection is to go live and cross your fingers.
Start conservatively with your heuristics: Err on the side of false negative
and work yourself closer to equilibrium. No anti-spam system is 100%
accurate, your spam may vary.

--
Paul Johnson
Email and IM (XMPP & Google Talk): baloo@???