Re: [exim] Replacing demime for MIME sanity check?

Author: Tom Kistner
To: exim-users
CC: Michael Haardt
Subject: Re: [exim] Replacing demime for MIME sanity check?
Philip Hazel wrote:

>> There appear two variables "mime_anomaly_text" and "mime_anomaly_level".
>> Did the documentation get lost in the conversion process to the new
>> manual format?
>
> Tom? Any documentation for these variables?

They are reserved for "future development". There's one check they
already carry but I'd have to look in the source to find out which one :)

The MIME ACL is actually quite flexible in its ability to apply basic
sanity checks. There was a thread some months back where someone
summarized a MIME ACL that had all the demime checks save one or so.

Anyone remember? Or did that even go into the Wiki?

Sorry I'm too busy to look right now, the kids are running rampage in my
office ...

/tom