Re: [exim] variables at acls

Autor: Stanislaw Halik
A: exim-users
Assumpte: Re: [exim] variables at acls
On Tue, Apr 11, 2006, Marten Lehmann wrote:
>> try adding:

>> headers_add = ${if your_condition {Subject: *SPAM* $h_subject}{}}
>> headers_remove = ${if your_condition {Subject}{}}

>> to your local delivery router, in which the header should be rewritten.

> thanks, that was what I was looking for! I just forgot that headers_add
> exists although I used it before in another exim setup.

> I'm not 100% happy with this solution as now every email runs through
> the spam filter and increases CPU load although maybe no action is taken
> after the check, but I guess there is no other way.

there is, though it's tricky.

with every recipient, set an acl_c* variable if and only if there is
some spamcheck action to be performed. pass the mail to spamd if it's
set.

also, in other parts of your config, take a consideration that
$spam_score_int might as well be null (spamd isn't called).

-- sh