Re: [exim] accepting failed lookups with "hosts = < host lis…

Autor: Bill Moseley
A: Exim-users
CC:
Assumpte: Re: [exim] accepting failed lookups with "hosts = < host list >"
Let me try again and be less verbose:

Is there a way to have hosts = with a lookup file ignore
failed lookups until the entire list is processed?

From my tests it seems like if a domain fails to lookup then the test
fails even if a later name in the host list does lookup and then
matches the ip of the connecting machine.

Second question is off topic, but from your reading of the RFCs is
a valid envelope sender is required?

The mail in question was:

    mail from: <invalid local>@<valid domain>