Re: [exim] FreeBSD pipe_transport_setup build failure

Startseite
Nachricht löschen
Nachricht beantworten
Autor: Oliver Heesakkers
To: exim-users
Betreff: Re: [exim] FreeBSD pipe_transport_setup build failure
Philip Hazel wrote:

> Folks, please tell me whether this should be a permanent fix or not.
> After the 4.61-RC1 release, someone pointed this out, but then a couple
> of other people said it wasn't necessary, so I did nothing. I myself had
> no problem when test compiling the release on exim.org, which is running
> FreeBSD 4.10-RELEASE #0.

I just tried building the official FreeBSD-ports. That went fine, so I
guess the majority of users has no problems...

Evidently my knowledge of FreeBSD and general programming is not good
enough to understand what went wrong in my case. Still, I like Exim and
I like being able to build it myself.

So if there is clearly something wrong in my environment(s) please
direct me to the problem, so that I may correct it and folks in the
future can find it in the mailinglist-archives.
Otherwise: yes, I would fix it permanently.