Re: [exim] Possible minor Exim Bug

Autor: Heiko Schlittermann
A: exim-users
Assumpte: Re: [exim] Possible minor Exim Bug
Marc Perkel <marc@???> (Mo 03 Apr 2006 20:18:06 CEST):
> In redirect routers if the file is missing the router is skipped.
> However if the parent directory of the file you are looking for is also
> missing you get a defer for failing to stat the parent directory. Adding
> a require_files line is a work around, but this should be fixed. Below
> are two routers. The first works as expected. The second requires the
> require_files lin.

From my POV 'defer' is correct. Imagine a situation where the parent
should (but isn't) mounted from some file server.

    Best regards from Dresden
    Viele Grüße aus Dresden
    Heiko Schlittermann
 Heiko Schlittermann HS12-RIPE -----------------------------------------
 gnupg encrypted messages are welcome - key ID: 48D0359B ---------------
 gnupg fingerprint: 3061 CFBF 2D88 F034 E8D2  7E92 EE4E AC98 48D0 359B -