[exim] Stumped - How do I make a router work only if a file …

Autor: Marc Perkel
A: exim users
Assumpte: [exim] Stumped - How do I make a router work only if a file exists?
OK - this doesn't work. Not sure why. Trying to make the router run a
filter file if it's there and do nothing if it's not there. The problem
is that often the parent directories aren't there either. So - how can I
make this cleanly ignore if the parent directories don't exist?

# Virtual forwarding using squirrelmail interface

#virtual_userforward:
# driver = redirect
# file = /etc/exim/control/domains/$domain/users/$local_part/filter.txt
# no_verify
# no_expn
# no_check_local_user
# modemask = 0