[exim] Exim + Courier and archiving incoming/outgoing mail

Autor: Alltimed
A: exim-users
Assumpte: [exim] Exim + Courier and archiving incoming/outgoing mail

Hello

I have a customer who wants to archive all of their incoming and outgoing
mail into an IMAP Maildir folder (say .archive-in and .archive-out). He is
familiar with Sieve from a previous host and I can't say I know anytihng
about Sieve or Exim filtering. My question is this. Does Exim by a default
Cpanel install support Sieve or will this need to be done using the Exim
filter? And if so any offer support or consulting on this?

Thanks

Bryan
Sent from the Exim Users forum at Nabble.com.