Re: [exim] Blocking names in e-mailaddresses

Autor: Matthew Byng-Maddick
A: exim-users
Assumpte: Re: [exim] Blocking names in e-mailaddresses
On Wed, Mar 29, 2006 at 01:20:11PM +0200, Jens Strohschnitter wrote:
> is there no chance to get it work with 4.20 ? We have running
> round about 120 linux-servers with exim 4.20. An upgrade is
> very difficult ;-)

In which case perhaps you need to spend some time looking at your upgrade
procedure just in case there are some important security patches.

Oh wait, Nigel has pointed out that there have been security-related bugs
fixed since 4.20. Well, looks like you should be upgrading, then. Time
to sort out that procedure, I guess....

Cheers

MBM

--