Re: [exim] Re: HELO verification

Autor: Jeff Lasman
A: exim-users
Assumpte: Re: [exim] Re: HELO verification
On Monday 27 March 2006 12:55 pm, Mar Matthias Darin wrote:

> By whose defination are you declaring this approach wrong? The
> question was how to block a country, not what your opinion of wrong
> is. This solution, like many others, simply fits the question,
> without politics.

I very seldom feel it necessary to respond to this kind of post ...

but ...

saving to /dev/null is NOT blocking. It's dropping. So the statement
about the answer, though perhaps not spelled out in a politically
correct manner, was absolutely correct, and the original answer
absolutely wrong.

Jeff
--
Jeff Lasman, Nobaloney Internet Services
1254 So Waterman Ave., Suite 50, San Bernardino, CA 92408