[exim] smtp defer

Autor: Hugo Osorio
A: exim-users
Assumpte: [exim] smtp defer
Hi, i have a hassle here, somebody could clear this me up, thank you

in our LAN we can send and receive over 25 port .. but i cannot send outside
nor receive from the big cloud, this is the main message i receive..

2006-03-27 14:03:14 1FNwzi-0002c4-KW <= user@??? H=
machine.site.net.co [172.25.19.xxx] P=esmtp S=652 id=
442844EF.2080703@???
2006-03-27 14:03:25 1FNwzi-0002c4-KW == usuario@??? R=dnslookup
T=remote_smtp defer (-53): retry time not reached for any host

all of themails in the queue, says the same when i try to force the queue to
process with 'exim -qff'
R=dnslookup T=remote_smtp defer (-53): retry time not reached for any host

this is my conf at remote_smtp:

### transport/30_exim4-config_remote_smtp
# This transport is used for delivering messages over SMTP connections.
remote_smtp:
debug_print = "T: remote_smtp for $local_part@$domain"
driver = smtp
DEBCONFheaders_rewriteDEBCONF